- Work in an international team, assigned to the development of web applications based on Java EE for the financial market;
- Have to write code, study and learn from colleagues as well as individually;
- Work in Agile environment;
You have to:
- Know how to code in Java;
- Be self-driven and initiative;
- Be familiar with SQL;
- Be at least 3rd year student of Software Engineering/Computer science of related field;
- Have good academic results;
- Basic knowledge of Java related technologies like Spring, Maven, Ibatis and others;
- Be able to communicate in English;
- Basic knowledge of version control tools;
- Possibility to stay at our company after Internship;
- Work on interesting projects using popular technologies;
- Support for your professional growing;
You will be a part of young and highly motivated team. We do not expect you to know everything – we expect from you: have a passion about programming in Java, have knowledges about Java related technologies and to be eager to learn a lot in this field. If this looks like you, we will help to build your Java developer career.
We will be looking for Your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com including “Internship for Java developer” in the subject line or just simple press “Apply” button below.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us:
Valuetech is very proud to announce the launch of VVfood, the first Italian platform for food ordering and its distribution dedicated to all the people who love healthier and fresh food and are aware of their own health.